Family Day Care Home Program
Dumas Wesley is a sponsor of the USDA’s Child and Adult Care Food Program. This program plays a vital role in improving the quality of home day cares while making it more affordable for many low-income families. Dumas Wesley works with 56 family day care home providers in Mobile and Washington Counties. Homes must be licensed by the Alabama Department of Human Resources in order to participate in the program. Providers are eligible to receive a monthly food reimbursement if regulation guidelines are met each month. Dumas Wesley monitors each provider by conducting three on-site visits per year, one-hour in-home training, and a yearly workshop.
If you are a provider who would like more information about this program please call Bobbi Kidd at 251-479-0649 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable 2023-2024 Forms for Providers
- Family Day Care Home Provider Survey
- Income Eligibility Application Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- 2023 Completed Training Certificate
- Holiday Schedule
- Temporary Reimbursement Payment Chart Form
- Photograph Release Waiver
- FDCH Enrollment Form
- FDCH Provider Closures Form
- FDCH Master Roster Sample
- FDCH Master Roster Form
- Infant Menu Template
- Weekly Child Meal Template
- Day License Daily Record Form
- Night License Daily Record Form
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer
Family Day Care Home Provider spotlight video here.
Make an online donation to support the Family Day Care Home program!