Camp Blue Lake
The Dumas Wesley Community Center’s Summer Recreation Program is operating under the guidance of the Mobile County Health Department; requirements may change in accordance with MCHD recommendations.
Dumas Wesley Community Center’s participants in the Summer Recreation Program and Sybil Smith Family Village, enjoy a week at Camp Blue Lake, located in Andalusia, Alabama. Children participate in outdoor activities while building authentic relationships and memorable camp experiences.
Camp Blue Lake Dates: July 17 – July 21, 2023
Registration Dates: April 3 – June 15, 2023
- Children ages 8-15
- Children must be registered in the Summer Recreation Program or residents of Sybil Smith Family Village
- Parent/guardian must reside or work in the 36607 or 36617 zip code. Limited space is available for residents living outside preferred zip code
- Must have proof of child’s age (birth certificate, blue card, etc.)
- Must have proof of residence or employment in the 36607 or 36617 zip codes (recent utility bill or current paycheck stub)
- Must have proof of Income (TANF, SNAP or SSI award letters, disability stubs, pay stub, etc.)
Fees: (cash or money order only) $150.00 to be paid in full at registration
Registration Information: **Please note: There are only 15 available slots on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration and fees must be submitted together up registering your child(ren).**
- Submit a completed application with copies of the child(s) birth certificate or blue card, proof of residence or employment in the 36607/36617 zip codes, proof of income and the program fee. The last day to register is June 15, 2023
- Applications are available online here and in the administrative office located at 126 Mobile Street
- Applications will be accepted in the administrative office Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Questions? Contact Allie Smalling, Director, Youth and Senior Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 251-479-0649.