- Parking is located in the large parking lot directly across the street from the Center
- Players must check-in at the Administrative building (follow directional signs.) Ring the door bell and check in at the front desk
- Players are responsible for bringing their own equipment, such as eye wear, paddles, balls, shoes, etc. (limited amount of spare balls and paddles are available to loan on a first come, first served basis)
- Cost – $3 for a day or $20 for 12 days. Players who purchase 12 days will be given a players card that will be presented at the front desk for a staff member to sign until all 12 days have been used
- Payment is preferred cash or online. Payment online will include a PayPal service fee
- Courts are available for open play on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
For more information please contact Theresa Montgomery-Salva, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 251.479.0649