Since the pandemic began, Dumas Wesley’s most vulnerable populations have been disproportionately impacted. On March 17, Dumas Wesley began serving alongside our community on the front lines, providing essential programs and services to seniors, at-risk youth and homeless families.
Dumas Wesley appreciates the tremendous support shown by our community partners and volunteers in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Your support of our programs and services creates a more connected community where we can better serve those in need, helping them achieve their full potential.
Dumas Wesley is Keeping Essential Programs Running!
- Pen Pal Program helps local seniors battle isolation. Watch the video here.
- United Way of Southwest Alabama “Safety Net Series” Watch video here.
- Surprise for homeless families coping with self-isolation! Read the article here.
- 92Zew The Community Round Table radio interview with Kelly Finley. Listen here.
- Fun staff video “Staying Inside” view video here.
- Follow Dumas Wesley’s social media pages to keep up with the latest and greatest on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
How Can You Help?