When the pandemic began on March 17, 2020, Dumas Wesley’s most vulnerable populations had been disproportionately impacted. On March 17, Dumas Wesley began serving alongside the community on the front lines, providing essential programs and services to seniors, at-risk youth and homeless families.
Dumas Wesley appreciates the tremendous support shown by its community partners and volunteers in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Pen Pal Program helps local seniors battle isolation. Watch the video here.
- United Way of Southwest Alabama “Safety Net Series” Watch video here.
- Surprise for homeless families coping with self-isolation! Read the article here.
- 92Zew The Community Round Table radio interview with Kelly Finley. Listen here.
- Fun staff video “Staying Inside” view video here.
- Follow Dumas Wesley’s social media pages to keep up with the latest and greatest on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!